Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome

This blogs was created with with the intention  to share my experience in the networking field. Either in my working experience as well as my formal education (mostly Cisco .:|:..:|:.) I will write from what someones might consider basic topics to my most challenging,  time consuming case as well as my day to day findings.

What is the purpose of   theNetwork iCloud blog?
First of all, it will become an on-line and centralized personal database, in which I will store experience, Cisco related links and everything that I consider useful for networking help
  • Routing and Switching 
  • Network Security.
  • Wireless Networks and all Cisco Mobility Solution
  • VoIP and Telephony Topics



Also, become a source of help on topics related to networking issues and as everybody involved on this networking world (iCloud) I'm sure that there are so many thing to learn from other that like me, wants to share their knowledge.









1 comment: